Wednesday 10 April 2013

Watch it Wednesday! Lisa Eldridge Foundation Course

As you most probably know, I love to watch YouTube beauty 'gurus'. Well, when I was doing my daily catch-up, I saw that the makeup artist Lisa Eldridge had posted a new video that will begin a new series of videos that will cover everything you need to know about foundation. I just wanted to let you know about this, as it is a great series for all you beauty beginners, and also for all you beauty lovers, as she goes through how to choose your right shade, choosing the right type of foundation for your skin type, how to apply it and a lot more. I really recommend this series, as she really goes into detail, and gives you some great tips. Some of the videos are listed below, along with links to the rest of the videos.

How To Shop For The Right Foundation (the first in the series)


The third in the series - How To Apply Foundation

If any more videos show up, I will link them below.

*edit*
The eight - Favourite 'Pro-Kit' Foundations

I hope this helps some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment