Monday 2 December 2013

Sweater Weather TAG!

This TAG has been doing the rounds in the YouTube and Blogging World lately, and I love it! (Just the title is enough for me to fall in love with it!) So, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and join in. The original TAG was created by itsmelexie1, so go check her video out! (I know it's a bit late now to do doing this TAG, but I really wanted to do it, so I thought, why not!)

1. Favourite candle scent?
I love the scent of the Yankee Candle's Christmas Eve around this time of year. I also love the scent of Clean Cotton, or anything like that all year round. Next on my list to try is Yankee Candle's Merry Marshmallow and Fireside Treats.



2. Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
I hate tea and coffee! The only hot drink I drink is hot chocolate. Hot chocolate all the way!

3. What's the best Fall memory you have?
I think was would have to be going conker-picking at our local park. Every Autumn time, me and the family would go off to the park, carrier bags in hand, and would search for hours among the fallen leaves for any conkers that had fallen off the tree. We would come away with bags, you know, them bags for life from Tesco? Well, we would come away with 2 or 3 of these bags full of conkers. The best bit is, I never really knew how to play conkers! So, they would just stay in the bag, and I would just go through them picking out the biggest!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I'm very new to wearing lipstick, and the most adventurous I've been is MAC's Hue! (A pinky-nude colour) So, I would have to go with winged eyeliner. I do love the look of this, but I'm not the best at putting it on! When I get it right I love it!

5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
Well, Halloween has already been. I don't really make a big deal out of Halloween. I usually just carve a couple of pumpkins and put them out so that the little trick or treaters know to come to the house. I don't dress up. If I were to dress up, I would probably go as some sort of horror fairytale character.

6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
As we don't have Thanksgiving in the UK, I'm going to change this question to favourite Christmas food. And that would probably have to be Mr. Kipling's Christmas Cake slices! These are sooo good! Would highly recommend them, even if you're not keen on Christmas cake (like me).



7. Hats or Scarves?
Scarves! Definitely! I love scarves! Not only do they keep you nice and warm, they are cosy, and they add that extra bit of something to an outfit.

8. Most worn sweater?
I've got quite a few favourite sweaters/jumpers, but my favourite would probably be one I picked up from Dorothy Perkins last Winter. It's a mint green colour, and is made from some of the softest material I have ever felt! It has three bows on the back. (The pictures below are just for photographic purpose, they are not photographs I have taken.)

Source: [1] [2]

9. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
I'm not a big fan of dark nails; I just don't think they suit me much. Lately, I have been loving Essie's Neo Whimsical; a gorgeous muted grey-pinky-lilac colour; my perfect Autumn/Winter colour.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles! Now, to be honest, I've never actually jumped in leaf piles, but it looks so fun! Plus, I have a real dislike against football (soccer). I won't get into it now, as I could probably write a whole post on this.

11. Skinny Jeans or Leggings?
Probably skinny jeans. I hardly ever wear leggings, but I do like them sometimes underneath dresses or skirts. I prefer that skinny jeans give you that little bit more coverage and support.

12. Combat boots or UGGS?
I love the look of combat boots, but I've never been able to pull them off! Plus, my style is more casual and comfy, so I would probably choose UGGS. I also always have cold feet in the Winter, so these keep my feet nice and toasty.

13. What's your #1 favourite thing about Fall?
The fact that Christmas is round the corner! I'm such a big Christmas-geek! If it was up to me, I would put our Christmas decorations up sometime mid-November (after Bonfire Night).

No comments:

Post a Comment