Monday 23 July 2012

Hello folks!

Well, hello!

First, let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm Laura, and I'm 20 years old. I'm currently on summer break from uni. Now, how this blog came about. It wasn't until recently that I really got into beauty and makeup, when I came across a article from the Daily Mail about a girl called Cassandra Bankson. If you've heard/seen about her, then you'll know she is a YouTube guru. Her channel is diamondsandheels14. Cassandra suffers from terrible acne, and she posts videos on how to she covers this up with makeup. She has really inspired me to have the confidence to wear makeup and just look after my skin overall. So, if by any chance you are reading this Cassandra (I know, a long shot!), I would just like to say THANK YOU for everything you've done!

I've never been one to wear makeup, more so when I was younger, but over this last year, I have begun wearing tinted moisturiser's to cover up my skin. My skin is very spot-prone and I suffer from blackheads a lot as well; I wouldn't call it acne, as it never seems that severe, but it is annoying. Anyway, the tinted moisturiser just helps cover these up (along with some concealer) and evens out my skin.

This blog is basically going to be a beauty blog, from a beginner's point of view. I plan to post reviews on products I have been using, maybe some makeup tutorials, my monthly favourites, and my personal favourite posts, the 'nosey' posts, e.g. hauls, 'What's in my bag?', makeup and perfume collection/storage etc. The one thing I will always try to be with you is honest, but please bear in mind, these are just my thoughts and opinions; I am no where near a professional or expert.

Soooo, sorry this post is so long, but just wanted to introduce myself to you, so you can get to know me, and explain how this blog came about. I hope you enjoy this blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment