Tuesday 24 July 2012

The Body Shop haul



So, I thought I would start this blog off by doing a haul from The Body Shop. I got this stuff a while ago, when there was 40% off everything online, so I REALLY took advantage of it! Also there was a really good sale on (though the 40% off wasn't included on sale items), so I also brought a couple of things in that.

First off I got a Cucumber Freshening Water, which was only £2 in the sale, so I thought it would do for days when my skin feels just tired and needs refreshing. I've never tried it before, so I'll let you know how I get on. I was also after a toner that would be good for my skin, and saw the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner. Tea tree is naturally anti-bacterial, so I'm hoping this will work well. Again, a review will be up in the next month or so.


Next, I got a personal favourite of mine. The Hemp Hand Protector. This is my third tube! I LURVE this product. I suffer from really dry, chapped hands, especially in the winter, and since getting this for Christmas last year, I have never had any more chapped hands. It really is a miracle worker. The little tin was in the sale for £1, and I thought for a £1 I couldn't leave it there. I thought this would be okay for when I have really dry areas, e.g. knees, elbows etc.



I also brought a Born Lippy lip balm in Raspberry, which smells DIVINE! A nail polishing block, and Tea Tree Blotting Tissues, as I have very oily skin, so I was after something to dry this up.


Next up, is a Mineral Warming Mask, which is quite weird when you first use it, as it goes on warm. It's supposed to minimise pores, which I do believe it does (yes, I've used this a couple of times), and it's not as drying as you'd expect it to be, as it looks almost clayish, but it doesn't dry hard like clay.


Lastly, I got a mini Vitamin E travel set, with a cleanser, toner, moisturiser and night cream in. I love the Vitamin E cleanser, so I thought I would give this set a shot. I'll let you know how I get on.


Oh, I also brought this little set for my mum, who loves the White Musk range, which was also in the sale.


So, that was my first haul post. I really recommend buying from The Body Shop when they have offers like this on, as the products are so good, and are good quality, and their ethics are also very good. This would have cost me about £50 without the 40% off, so with this, I got the lot for just over £30!! A £20 saving!! You can't beat that!!




No comments:

Post a Comment