Sunday 7 October 2012

September Favourites


Not much this month, sorry.

1. Clinique 3 Step System for skin type 3 (oily combination) - this has really got rid of my oiliness, skin feels so much cleaner and nicer.
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo Original - a really really good dry shampoo, great to use on second or third day hair.
3. Urban Decay Naked palette - great for everyday makeup.
4. VO5 Gloss Me Smoothly Shampoo and Conditioner for Frizzy Hair - been after a decent shampoo and conditioner for a while after using John Freida's Frizz Ease, which left my hair really greasy (horrible!), this combo really works with my hair, and leaves the curls really nice, and hardly any frizz.
5. Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter - I was lucky enough to visit this attraction at the beginning of the month, and fell in love with the sets and magic behind the scenes. I would recommend this to any Harry Potter or movie fanatic, it is a really good day out.
6.  The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector - with the transition into Autumn, my hands have been really dry, and this works wonders on really dry skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment