Thursday 4 October 2012

Fall Hall!

So, I've been having a bit of a shopping spree just lately, trying to get some new stuff in for autumn/fall. Autumn is my favourite time of the year, as I love the clothes, and the colours. I love being warm (but not hot!), and snuggling with a blanket and hot chocolate. Anyway, I've been doing a bit of shopping, and so I thought I would do a bit of a collective haul. Most of this was done on the internet, as there is no decent shops around me, so some of the bits have not yet arrived, so I'll just post the pictures that are on the website, rather than my own (hope that made sense).

Warning: This post will be picture-heavy

First off is Next:



Above: (l-r) Navy heart jumper (now sold out), Slubby Top in (Black, Pink and White), and Grey Notch Neck Top


Next up is H&M. I have never shopped with H&M before, but I was really pleased with their clothes and the quality of them.


I also got a couple of tops from Simply Be:

Lastly for clothes, I picked up a lightweight coat, perfect for these autumn days from Yours Clothing:


Beauty and skincare wise, I picked up a couple of things:

Debenhams:


Last up was from the ASOS sale:


Well, that was my Fall Haul! (No, I'm not American, I'm just geeky, and like the way it rhyme's!) If you haven't guessed, I am a more curvy lady, so some of this clothes mentioned may only be available in plus sizes. I'll have swatches up soon from the palettes in this post. I really can't wait to start layering up clothes with warm cardigans and jumpers and BOOTS! I LOVE BOOTS! (But, I need to find a new pair as mine have had it). I just hope the weather picks up a bit, as I really don't like rain!




DISCLAIMER: All of these products were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment