Friday 2 November 2012

October Favourites


Yep, it's time again! October Favourites!

1. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - this has been on one of my favourites before, but I've really been loving this this month again
2. AUTUMN!! - I have been loving that it is autumn again! Just lately, it has really felt like autumn, with the sun and blue skies, and crisp, sharp air. I love the weather, the clothes, boots, and the colours! (I heart fall tag, coming up!)
3. Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream - LOVE this stuff! It's a really full coverage BB cream, but it feels so good for the skin. Only draw back is it is only available in one shade, and it's a Asian brand, so it's difficult to get hold of in the UK. I got mine from YESSTYLE
4. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - this is great for days when my skin is dry, as it doesn't tend to stick to dry patches as much as a lot of other foundations and BB creams etc.
5. Vaseline Pink Bubbly petroleum jelly - Vaseline with a hint of colour, and a lovely smell and taste? What more do you want in this cold weather!
6. Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers - a gorgeous light pink colour, that's great for this time of year (I think anyway!). I got mine from Fragrance Direct for £1.99!
7. Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner - a really nice, pigmented, soft eyeliner. Goes on so smoothly, and stays
8. Taylor Swift RED - been waiting for this album for ages, and I am so glad it's finally come out. I am in love with it! Favourite tunes off it include: Red, All Too Well, Begin Again, and I'm loving The Moment I Knew and Come Back...Be Here off the deluxe edition
9. Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser - I use this after my morning and night skincare routine, and it just adds that extra hydration that my skin has really been needing lately. When I put this on at night, quite generously, I don't have any dry patches in the morning. Even thought it's hydrating, it is still a really light moisturiser and doesn't make my skin oily either!


No comments:

Post a Comment