Thursday 29 May 2014

Catch Up!

Oh oh. I've been a naughty blogger lately. I haven't blogged for pretty much a month now! I didn't realise it had been so long! I could sit here and give some sort of excuse, but to be perfectly honest, it just started as a little break after being ill with a pulled muscle in my back, and then I started briefly getting back into, but I just started feeling uninspired, and couldn't think of any original ideas for blog posts, so I put it off, and then that carried on for a bit longer.

Anyway, ramble over, I just thought I'd let you know why I haven't been very active on here lately, and to let you know that I will be blogging again now. I'll kick things off with my April favourites, as I missed putting it up at the beginning of this month. I hope you enjoy, and don't mind that it's so late!!

No comments:

Post a Comment