Wednesday 23 April 2014

Would You Rather Tag! Beauty Edition

Can I please just start off by saying I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while! I've recently been really quite ill after pulling a muscle in my back (pathetic when you say it, but man it's pure agony!). Anyway, I'm now pretty much fully healed, and ready to get back into the swing of things. So to start us off I thought I would do a fun TAG post. The one I chose was the Would You Rather? Beauty Edition TAG! Let's get into it!

1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses, or lose all your palettes and eye-shadows?
My palettes and eyeshadows, as I'm not big on wearing eyeshadow on a day-to-day basis.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again. When I was little, I always wanted hair like Rapunzel!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or pink cheek?
A pink cheek.

4. If you had $10,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup! Most definitely! Imagine all the things you could buy with that?!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Ew, just thinking of applying lipstick as eyeliner is slightly making me squirm. Just the thought of putting lipstick anywhere near your eyes seems wrong to me. So, I would go with eyeliner was lipstick. Plus, look at all the colours eyeliner comes in now!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora. You could get anything there, whereas MAC just sells MAC stuff.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or only one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow colour. As I said before, I'm not a big eyeshadow wearer, so it wouldn't really bother me wearing the same colour the rest of my life. Plus, wearing one colour, you could wear any lip colour you wanted!

8.  Would you rather wear Winter clothes in the Summer or Summer clothes in the Winter?
Summer clothes in the Winter. I really can not stand being too hot, so Winter clothes in the Summer is a definite no for me!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails!

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Oh, does that mean things like lip balm and mascara? In that case, I'd probably prefer to give up my favourite eye product, as I need a lip balm on me 24/7!

11. Would you rather only be allowed to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ha. These are both my go-top hairstyles. I rarely wear my hair down, so this is a tough one for me. But I would choose ponytail.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails or never be able to wear lip gloss?
Never be able to wear lip gloss.

13. Would you rather shave off all your eyebrows or have to Sharpie them in everyday?
As much as I hate the drawn on eyebrow look, I would have to choose to Sharpie them in everyday. 

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Without nail polish. I definitely couldn't live without makeup now.

Hope you enjoyed. I tag everyone who reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment