Sunday 12 January 2014

Hello 2014!

Well, I think this is the first time I've said it so far this year, but Happy New Year! This past week on my blog has seemed to turn into a Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014 week, with my favourites from December and from 2013. I know it's kind of late to be putting up this sort of post, but I figured, it fits in with this week, and it's better late than never, right? I just wanted to write down some hopes and inspiration for my blog in this next year; sort of like resolutions.
My main goal and hope for this year is that I really want to get into blogging. It's only really been the last 5 months or so where I have really started to put my time and heart into blogging, and I've really been enjoying it. I've already got a few exciting plans for possible posts and series over the next few months, which I hope you will enjoy.

As for other resolutions for my blog:

  • Get more organised!! This is partly why I never really got into blogging before hand, as I could never seem to get into some sort of routine or schedule. So that's what I plan on doing this year. I've brought a notebook, and a diary and have started to write down ideas and things to do and when to do them by. I want to come up with some sort of schedule for posts, for example, 3 a week or something on certain days.
  • Get social! In both senses of the word, through social media and through actual friendships. At the minute, I'm only really on Twitter, so I want to start making the most out of social media, i.e. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, and hopefully this in turn will bring along more people to start talking to and get to know.
  • Say yes! If I'm ever lucky enough to gain any opportunities from my blog, for example, meeting new people, I won't pass them up just because I'm anxious about going. I'm really going to try to push myself.
  • Try different things! Basically try blogging about different things, not necessarily beauty related, but more lifestyle posts etc.
So, there's my resolutions and hopes and inspirations for my blog during the next year. I can't wait to see what will be on my list this time next year, and hope you'll stay with me for the ride.

What are some of your resolutions for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment