Friday 14 February 2014

Models Own Haul

Models Own recently reached 250,000 likes on their Facebook page and to celebrate, they ran a 50% off sale. Of course, I had to take advantage of that! So, I thought I would show you what I bought, as I do love watching/reading hauls and also love writing them.


I firstly was really surprised at how nice the packaging was! It came in a cardboard box, with a Models Own sleeve. Inside the box, were the nail polishes wrapped in bubble wrap, and then wrapped in some tissue paper. (I don't know about you, but I'm one of those people who gets drawn in by cute packaging!)


When it comes to nail polish, I usually go for pastel and light colours. I find that dark colours really don't suit me, so I kept this in mind when ordering. Models Own had recently come out with a new range of polishes called 'HyperGel' which are described as:

10 brand-new mega-shine shades that are highly pigmented, long-lasting and chip resistant. Enriched with lotus flower oil, the gel-like finish gives the professional shine of a salon manicure.

The colours I went for in the end were Pink Fizz, Banana Split, Blueberry Muffin (both of which are scented), and Utopia. I also picked up Naked Glow, Lilac Sheen and Pink Veneer from the HyperGel collection. I've seen swatches of the HyperGel polishes on other blogs, and they look amazing, so I can't wait to try these out!


I haven't as of yet tried any of these out. But from reviews and from other polishes I own from Models Own, I think that these are going to be great. You can almost definitely bet that there will be swatches and/or NOTD posts in the near future, especially as it comes into Spring.

Did you manage to pick anything up during this sale?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely haul, love all of the colours! Those hyper gel polishes look interesting too, I will have to see if I can get my hands on some soon! Great post x

    Miss Sophie Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! I know, they do look so cool. They'll be in Boots on Wednesday (19th). Brit Nails has some really good swatches of each colour that you may find useful.

      Laura x

      Delete