Saturday 8 March 2014

Step Into Spring with Nuxe

Today, I'm bringing you a wishlist of some products from the natural skincare brand, NUXE. With Spring right around the corner, it's the perfect time to change up some of your skincare routine, swapping them heavy moisturisers with lighter ones, ready for Summer, and getting those tootsies sandal-ready.

This post is also my entry into the NUXE PamerHamper competition. More info can be found here.


1. Body 24Hr Moisturising Body Lotion (here)
This would be great to get those arms and legs moisturised and ready for t-shirts and skirts after a long winter wearing jumpers and layers.

2. Crème Fraîche de Beauté Light (here)
Spring is the time to swap out your heavy Winter face cream, for a lighter version, making sure you stay moisturised (which is extremely important!) but that your face wont feel greasy.

3.  Rêve de Miel Ultra-Comfortable Foot Cream (here)
Although, Summer is more sandal-season, Spring is the lead up to it. After a Winter of boots and thick socks, I know my feet don't get much love, so they definitely need a good cream to start getting them ready for Summer.

4. Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream (here)
My hands suffer so much in the Winter, so I always invest in a good hand cream.

5. Prodigieux Eye Contour (here)
You can never go wrong with a good old eye cream, no matter the time of year.

6. Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm (here)
This is raved about so much here in the blogging and YouTube world. Again, my lips get so dry, no matter what time of year, so a very moisturising lip balm is a must for me!

What are some of your Spring wish-list or must-have items?


1 comment:

  1. I have never ever heard of this brand. Probably because it isn't available in my country :/
    But this is actually a great wishlist. I hope you get them soon :)

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete