Thursday 9 August 2012

MUA eyeshadow trio and lipstick swatches

Again, these are from my MUA Makeup haul. I got two of the trio eyeshadows, in Passion and Innocence. These are great for your handbag, or for travelling, as they include everything you need, a lid colour, a crease colour and a highlight colour. The colours are really pigmented, just like their palettes, and their also all shimmer, so if you don't like shimmer eyeshadows, then stay away from these.


Above: MUA Eyeshadow Trio in Innocence



Above: MUA Trio Eyeshadow in Passion

I also got two lipsticks in shade 5 and 14 (Bare). These were only a £1 each, so were a bargain. I originally thought that for £1 each, the quality wouldn't be the best, but they're really quite good. The pigmentation is reasonable, and they are a lot more moisturising than other lipsticks.

Above: Top - Shade 5. Bottom - Shade 14 (Bare)

I hope this helped some of you, and the others just found it interesting, if not I'm sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment