Thursday 9 August 2012

MUA Undressed palette swatches


I have been after this palette for a while now, and if you saw my MUA haul, then you'll have seen that I finally got round to buying it the other day. As I've said, this is their version of the Urban Decay Naked2 palette, which I really want but can't justify spending £36 on a eyeshadow palette just yet. This palette costs £4, so I thought this would be a good starter kit almost for neutral/natural looks. Anyway, on to the swatches:

The eyeshadows are really pigmented and are a good quality.





Above: Top layer six eyeshadows (the third one along is not the most pigmented, but makes a great highlight)



Above: The bottom layer six eyeshadows (these are a lot more darker than the top six, and make great evening/dramatic looks)


As I said, this palette of colours make great neutral, everyday looks, and if the Urban Decay Naked palettes are not in your price range, then this is a great alternative. Or even if you have the Naked palettes, these are just a great palette to add to your collection. MUA also do a similar palette called the Heaven and Earth palette, which doesn't have as many of the darker tones as this palette does. I think this is next on my shopping list. Hope this helped you if you were thinking of buying any of the palettes mentioned, and helped you make up your mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment