Tuesday 3 September 2013

1 Year Birthday!

Hi all,

I know it's been a while since I've done an actual post. I could come up with some excuse for you, but the truth is, for some reason or other, I have been feeling very uninspired, and haven't felt like blogging.

A quick life update for you: I have now completed my uni course! I got my results at the beginning of July, and was very, very pleased to find out I got a 2:1!! Also at the beginning of July, I went down to London for 5 days, to take part in a HUGGEEE graduate exhibition, and I'm very happy that I got some interest in my work; can't wait to find out where it'll take me. To be honest, I loved it down there. I have never had so much freedom! And to spend 5 days with your friends down in the Capital, before we graduate was soooo nice!!

Well since then, I've been trying to apply for some part-time jobs, just to keep a bit of a steady income, but have had no luck yet. Mid-August I went on holiday with the family to the Cotswolds for a week. It's such a beautiful part of the world, and very fairytale-like. Would highly recommend it for anyone who wants to live in a fairytale, and loves picturesque villages.

And that leads to now.

On 23rd July 2013, this blog turned 1! I admit I have been a terrible blogger over the majority of this year, but from now on, I am going to be back on it! I'm thinking of setting some sort of schedule, so there will be at least a day where there will definitely be a new post up. What do you think?

So, now my ramble is over, and I look forward to getting back into the blogging swing of things.

For now,


No comments:

Post a Comment