Saturday 8 September 2012

August Favourites






























1. Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Ice Cream
2. Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together single
3. The Messy Bun - I've been pretty much wearing this hairstyle most of August
4.Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser for oily skin - love it with my Clarisonic Plus
5. Clarisonic Plus for Face and Body
6. Vero Moda Flamingo Snood - same as the bun, I've been wearing this with nearly every outfit the last 2 weeks of August
7. Tangle Teezer in Disco Purple - I have really thick, curly, frizzy hair, and this works wonders on getting the knots out (best £10 I have ever spent!)
8. Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Medium (third shade)
9. Models Own nail varnish in Indian Ocean - this looks gorgeous over Barry M Berry Ice Cream and Barry M Blue Moon



No comments:

Post a Comment