Saturday 8 September 2012

Essie Nail Polish Haul: Swatches

These are the polishes I picked up from Fragrance Direct, in the previous post.

 Above: Essie - Tour De Finance, Essie - Muchi Muchi 

Above: Essie - Brooch The Subject, Esssie - Vanity Fairest 

Above: Essie - Navigate Her, Essie - Power Clutch 

Above: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Dive Deeper

Overall, all of the above nail polishes apply really well, and the colour is reasonably similar to that in the bottle. I can't see them chipping until after a few days, 3-4 at the max. So, yes, I am pleased with this purchase, and if I see anymore colours up for sale at this price, I will buy them! Haha



Disclaimer: I brought these products myself, I am not being paid to make this, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment