Tuesday 11 September 2012

September Wish List

1. Clinique 3-Step System skincare set - I really need to find a decent skincare routine
2. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel in Black (meant to be very similar to MAC's Fluidline)
3. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic (a gorgeous set of everything you need to get flawless skin)
4. A shopping trip to MAC - I've never been to a MAC counter/shop before, and have never tried any of their products, but I would really love to try out their eyeshadows and lip sticks, unfortunately, the bank doesn't agree with this just yet
5. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils - heard a lot of great things about these, so I really want to try them out
6. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - again, heard a lot people rave about these, and the packaging and colours are so cute, and just scream me! Next time I see a 3 for 2 offer or something on Revlon, I'll pick a couple of these up.



Disclaimer: I am not being paid to make this, these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment